Getlabs (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Getlabs makes it easy to book lab appointments at your home or office.
There is an inflection point happening right before our eyes in healthcare. In 2019, only 8% of patients had tried telehealth. Today, the pandemic has brought the future faster than anyone could have ever imagined. Now, a staggering 80% of patients plan to use telehealth. But there is a huge problem – over 70% of medical conditions still require going to a laboratory and virtual care has no way to reach these patients in-person.
That’s why Getlabs brings healthcare companies to you – starting with laboratories. For patients, they can book convenient at-home lab appointments and we send a phlebotomist to draw their lab order and deliver to Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics. For telehealth, the Getlabs API bridges the gap between virtual and in-person healthcare, connecting physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from medical professionals. This enables healthcare providers to extend care to the home unlocking high-quality healthcare for more patients at a fraction of the cost.
Our mission is to extend the capabilities of telehealth to treat more complex conditions. The US healthcare system is complex, archaic, and broken. We will need the brightest minds of our generation to achieve our mission. There is a seismic shift and we have the opportunity to build a generational company that redefines healthcare like Facebook redefined social, Alphabet redefined search, and Amazon redefined e-commerce. If you think you have what it takes and you’re obsessed with delighting patients, we want to talk with you.
Our team brings together deep technology and healthcare experience, from companies including Uber, DoorDash, Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, and Y Combinator. Getlabs is rapidly expanding nationwide and is backed by prominent investors including PivotNorth Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures, Tusk Ventures, and more.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Effortlessly juggle multiple calendars
- Manage and schedule appointments, including staff and departmental meetings across multiple time zones
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, meetings, reports, or other materials as necessary
- Be an active liaison within the team to promote further collaboration as the company continues to scale
- Adept in delivering judgment where it is needed to ensure overall efficiency of the process, schedules, and general team dynamics
- Manage travel arrangements
- Preserve sensitive, confidential, and proprietary information
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, including arrangements of logistics, meeting space, communications, and catering
- Prepare executive expense reports and create purchase requisitions
- Assist in other special projects as needed
- General administrative duties including drafting memos, meeting notes, phone screening, mailing, etc.
- Take ownership of daily operations and special projects for the executive team
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience performing executive administrative support and general office management duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Ability to work within overlapping time zones
- Previous experience supporting multiple senior-level executives or large business units
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion and maintain confidentiality
- High energy, professional and friendly personality with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong project management skills; Exceptional task and time management
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels within an organization including executives, vendors, customers, and partners
- High degree of self-motivation, initiative, and flexibility
- High capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a high intensity fast paced environment
- Strong Google Suite experience (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides) and web-based application skills
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!