Avoya Travel (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Avoya Travel®
At Avoya Travel, we’re a purpose-driven, customer-centric brand focused on reimagining the way we help our customers plan and book their vacations through powerful technology, a personal touch and the very best value in the industry. As one of the largest and fastest growing travel companies in North America, Avoya is looking to add new talent to their already dynamic team. With over $400 million in annual sales and millions of website visitors, Avoya’s rapid growth has been achieved through an energizing company culture, patented technology, award-winning sales results, unique demand generation techniques, and strong partnerships.
The Product department at Avoya Travel is expanding and we’re looking for experienced front-end engineers to help lead the charge. At Avoya we use technology to facilitate connecting travelers, travel sellers, and travel providers. The product department designs and builds that software; this includes the consumer website (avoyatravel.com), a B2B software suite and booking platform, and internal management software. Your role would be to work on development efforts across our platform. We build products that are touched by millions. Your work at Avoya will have a direct positive impact on hundreds of thousands of travelers and thousands of independent travel agents around the world every month.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Help lead front-end development efforts across a suite of travel related products
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to help establish project estimates and requirements
- Work with back-end and systems engineers to fulfill project requirements as needed
- Be a driver of high standards of code quality and testing practices
Our goal at Avoya Travel is to be the best technology driven travel platform in the world that connects travelers, travel sellers, and travel providers. We need you for that!
Sound Like A Good Fit? What It Takes To Be Successful…
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in web development
- Be constantly eager to learn new skills and a proponent of moving technology forward
- Preferably has some experience in Development team leadership or mentorship
Strong Proficiency in:
- Vue/Nuxt development
- Writing automated tests with frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Playwright
- Code/site speed optimization
- CI/CD processes
- Node.js and Express
A plus, yet not required:
- Experience with app development
- Quasar experience
- Experience with design systems and shared component libraries
- Tailwind CSS
- ColdFusion REST API
- ContentBox CMS
What We Offer…
- Colleagues: Working with an incredibly talented and inspiring team
- 25 Paid Days Off: 10 Holidays, 12 days of PTO, and 3 paid sick days
- Wellness: Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Travel: Passport reimbursement and Incredible discounted vacation benefits that include cruises, hotel rooms, guided vacations, amusement parks, and more!
- Culture: An upbeat, rewarding corporate culture with training opportunities, and more!
- Flexibility: Hybrid and remote schedules are available.
RevAgency, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
RevAgency, LLC participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. For further information, please follow the links below.
Please see attached the RevAgency, LLC Applicant Notice for details regarding your personal information