"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 44% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments. SailPoint’s customers are among the world’s largest companies in virtually every industry, including: 9 of the top banks, 7 of the top retail brands, 6 of the top healthcare providers, 6 of the top property and casualty insurance providers, and 6 of the top pharmaceutical companies.
During your first month you will:
- Embrace the onboarding with enthusiasm and learn the things that you need to learn that will set you up for success.
- Arrange to meet SP Leadership and prepare for those meetings so that you get what you need from them.
- Meet and begin to build relationships with Sales Engineers, Inside Sales, Customer Success, Marketing
- Begin to learn about our products, success stories and what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Begin to map and segment existing customers & new logo opportunities within your territory.
By the end of your first quarter, during which you will continue to be methodical with a high level of activity, you will have:
- Developed plans with marketing to show the white space opportunities in your existing customers + potential new logo opportunities, and have meetings scheduled with [insert number of] customers
- Identified potential customers with compliance/governance requirements and/or business drivers requiring an IGA solution, and have meetings scheduled with 7-10 customers
- Developed an effective process/formula for client engagement calls, emails & meetings.
- Fully used Challenger during the sales cycle – exec engagement & alignment, approval process, signatory process, vacation plans, creating tension etc.
- Become a regular user of Bambu and developed a good cadence of digital messaging.
By the end of your second quarter, in addition to the attainment and continued development of your Q1 activities, you will have:
- Used Salesforce & Challenger to inform accurate forecasting.
- Begun to close your first deals
- Continue to build a pipeline of <3x quota
- Met with all of the key decision makers within your target accounts and have a detailed account plan for each.
By the end of your first year you will have:
- Continued to improve and refine all of the activities detailed against the previous quarters
- Achieved your sales quota
- Continued to build pipeline @ <3x quota
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.