Hotjar (51-200 Employees, 123% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast. We’re a fully remote company spread across 4 continents, and build our core values into everything we do.
Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Lead, we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner – Tech with a passion for working in a fast-growing, people-first tech company. You’ll partner with our leaders across Engineering, helping them to achieve their goals by bringing in first class talent while keeping an active focus on improving the diversity of our Engineering department.
You’ll do this by understanding and helping to define the department’s needs, supporting the hiring forecasting, developing and implementing data-led recruitment strategies, and guiding Engineering hiring teams on relevant market trends and data.
- Be a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging ambassador for Hotjar with all candidates and hiring teams
- Guide hiring teams throughout our Engineering department, from defining the requirements of a role / team and how to develop a hiring strategy for it, all the way through the pipeline to supporting with final hiring decisions
- Cultivate pipelines through expert sourcing strategies and pipelining efforts, analysis of our known and potential sources, and outreach through appropriate communities and events.
- Provide administrative support to our hiring teams, from reviewing job descriptions to placing adverts, to keeping our pipeline moving steadily
- Track and analyze recruitment metrics to keep hiring teams and other stakeholders informed, and be guided by this information in the strategies we employ
- Work with other members of the People team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of improving the quality of Hotjar’s recruitment and staying ahead of industry trends
- You have a focus on Engineering recruitment with enough technical knowledge to discuss technical roles, and assess the technical abilities of early stage candidates
- You’ve worked in in-house recruitment for several years, and love the challenges that come with working on multiple roles at once in a quick growing company
- Experience using both inbound and outbound sourcing techniques to attract and engage candidates, directly improving the diversity of an Engineering organisation through the team members you hire
- You’re accustomed to working closely with hiring partners to forecast and determine hiring needs
- You love analyzing data to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
The compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €75,000 at Specialist level, or €65,000 to 90,000 at Senior level, annually, depending on experience. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
We also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar is an equal opportunity workplace, passionate about creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive team, and a safe working environment. We are allies to those underrepresented, and we believe the only path to a diverse set of perspectives is an environment that thrives on diversity – our team embodies this daily, and we’re hopeful our candidates will bring even more unique and powerful perspectives.