Robin (51-200 Employees, 22% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
Robin’s Marketing is responsible for brand awareness, demand generation, and sales enablement. We are hiring a Customer Marketing Manager who will create and execute programs that will drive customer satisfaction, engagement, and renewals.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as customer marketer, customer experience manager, or senior account manager.
- Are customer-centric, have an eye towards the customer experience throughout the entire lifecycle, and feel passionate about providing exceptional value to customers.
- Used a data-driven approach to manage programs and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Have launched a customer advisory board for a B2B tech company.
- Driven the implementation of an NPS scoring system.
- Created and executed customer programs such as webinars, email campaigns, social media engagements, newsletters (both physical and digital), etc.
- Delighted and engaged customers through creative ideas and joyful interactions.
- Have nurtured customer relationships for press engagement, speaking opportunities, product beta programs, and case studies.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure goals are met.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Have created a customer awards program.
- Have managed quarterly business review meetings with enterprise customers.
- Have worked directly with a PR agency.
- Have worked with a global customer base.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That’s why we’re actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.