Trafilea (201-500 Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist that will be in charge of sourcing, recruiting, interpreting the assessments, and collaborating to successfully hire, onboard, and retain great cultural fit Marketing talents to support our company growth. This person will build wow candidates experiences that make them extremely excited to join our organization, enjoy our recruitment process and ideally generate a positive impact on their lives along the process.
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist will also design and implement talent acquisition strategies and solutions to meet the current and future company needs, on-time, by building great and strong pipelines of A Talents, collaborating with the team, and focusing the efforts on the area goals.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- The whole recruiting process, including the job posting, passive search, interviewing, coordinating background and reference checking process for Marketing talents.
- Work closely with area managers worldwide and partner up with them to create and implement creative sourcing strategies to attract the right talent for the area.
- Generate data reports related to the weekly goals for recruiting and hiring.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and summaries about a candidate’s experience or journey
- Strategically organize your time and commitments to fully achieve the area goals, aligned with the company OKRs
- Proactively building an A talents pipeline for current and future staffing needs.
- Lead and/or participate as an active member of different initiatives and projects for Talent Acquisition and other areas.
- Support IT, Finance, People, BI and other areas when needed. We are one team!
- At least 3 years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience working with Marketing profiles, within fast-paced and dynamic companies such as Marketing agencies and/or E-commerce companies (desirable).
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience in process improvement for Talent Acquisition
- Proficiency in managing Talent Acquisition tools related to candidates’ application stages and assessments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (desirable)
- Highly analytical and results-driven
What We Have to Offer
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!
For more benefits please visit our Trafilea Web Site.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest-growing startup in the world!