HubSpot (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
HubSpot’s Legal & Compliance team serves as a key building block for our company, supporting the rapid growth and development objectives of the business. Our team supports all areas of the business, including employee growth, product development, sales and services, mergers & acquisitions, data privacy and compliance, and more! To foster our growth in these areas, we’re doubling down on operational excellence.
A critical aspect of operational excellence is Program Management. As such, we’re looking to add a Legal & Compliance Program Manager to our Legal Operations Team. In this role you’ll play a key role in partnering with teams across HubSpot to drive collaboration and dig into some of our most challenging risk and compliance initiatives. This is a new role, where you will be chartered with not only owning the development and management of a portfolio of work, but also partnering with our ERM function to build the operating system our company will rely upon to proactively address and mitigate risks moving forward. At HubSpot, Security, Privacy, and Compliance form the foundation on which we build our business, and the ideal candidate is passionate about ensuring that foundation stays strong.
In this role you will:
- Develop and manage HubSpot’s fledgling Company Pillar Mainsail Program, ensuring financial, operational, security and privacy risks are managed.
- Craft the operating systems and processes needed to operationalize the above, working within existing systems.
- Drive projects that mitigate risks, and own communication of those efforts across a broad range of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Lead regular risk reviews with project teams and readouts with key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams and auditors to evaluate and create new business processes and implement systems enhancements to ensure our continued compliance.
- Create consistent and streamlined project management standards.
- Work closely with Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management functions and maintain a working knowledge of global information security and financial regulations and compliance standards to ensure that our processes and controls meet or exceed all requirements for audit and certification.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in risk management and a background in security, finance or labor law compliance.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with program management in a technical field, with success creating programs from the ground up.
- Ability to communicate risks and mitigation plans across a diverse audience.
- Experience in performing technical and process assessments.
- Understanding of global security and privacy regulations, and certification and audit processes.
- Experience working with core people operations functions and driving cross-functional initiatives across HR, Legal, Finance and IT teams.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to HubSpot.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.