Vivun (51-200 Employees, 717% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Vivun is the world’s first AI-powered platform for PreSales, unlocking their strategic potential and driving product-field alignment between the technology, customers, and sales. Vivun helps PreSales leaders run their teams like a business by equipping them with the metrics they need. For the first time, PreSales teams have a single place to manage their work. Using Hero by Vivun®, organizations increase forecast accuracy by leveraging the technical conscience of every deal, find revenue by reviving dormant opportunities, and deliver winning products by tapping into the collective insights from the field. Vivun works with startups like Harness and Fivetran, growth companies like Seismic and Okta and global enterprises like Autodesk and Dell.
As Vivun continues its rapidly-scaling growth, we are seeking high impact contributors. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting great talent around the globe for many different roles across Vivun. You will lead the entire candidate lifecycle and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers, providing thought partnership on search strategy, sourcing channels, and the interview and assessment process. You will ensure that Vivun hires the absolute best talent across all roles in the company.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the US.
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment life cycle and strategic talent acquisition
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process, including recruiting, sourcing, interview, selection and offers
- Use innovative sourcing techniques to engage both active and passive talent. Create a diversified sourcing portfolio, including referral networks, internal sourcing efforts, and managing relationships with external agency partners
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent
- Demonstrate the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Build processes that eliminate bias, improve consistency, and improve our chances of building more diverse, equitable and inclusive teams
- Building strong relationships with our internal stakeholders, employing a service based mindset to ensure that recruiting is never the bottleneck to growth
- Measure and report conversion and pass through rates, time to hire, quality of hire, offer acceptance rates, and other recruiting metrics to identify key areas of success and areas for opportunity in our recruiting processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have 3+ years of recruitment experience in a high growth environment in SaaS (experience in a startup environment a plus)
- Proven sourcer and closer
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums
- Ability to build effective partnerships with senior leadership in order to build out clear and concise requirements for identifying top talent for open positions
- High energy, with a will to win and the ability to motivate others
- Genuine desire to help others succeed and recognize colleagues for their contributions and achievements
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums that attracts and grows lasting relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize workloads while manage multiple relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Don’t be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals