Job Summary: A technical writer who can document UI and API billing concepts.We are looking for rockstar tech writers who can quickly grasp complex billing, subscription scenarios and explain what Chargebee can do in precise and simple language. You put on the end customer’s hat and understand what exactly they are looking for.
We hope you’ve got
● 3+ yrs of hands-on experience in technical writing.
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
● Experience in creating API documentation. Knowledge of GIT, Frameworks, and the works would be great.
● Ability to write for both, business and technical audience
● Effective communication and collaboration skills
● A passion for startups as well as enterprises
● Passion to try the product hands-on
● Some prior experience in Finance or Billing domain (not mandatory)
● Experience in the creation of storyboards and videos.
● Review UX of the product and work closely with PMs, UI, QA, Devs, and support teams.
● A learning and self-starting attitude with great attention to detail.
On a typical day, you will
● Create docs for new features and update existing features, product videos
● Review specs, work with devs and QAs.
● Publish API documents for front end and back end APIs
● Create solution articles, developer guides like API and Marketplace documents
● Prepare and maintain KB articles.
● Collaborate with engineering teams for feature updates, try the product hands-on.
● Take initiatives to build developer/user communities.
● Be a documentation champion internally and outside Chargebee too.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started