Airmeet is seeking an Events Associate who will successfully carry out events that happen on the
platform. The duties and responsibilities of an Event Associate will be of planning and managing virtual
events of varying sizes and purposes.
What is expected?
Event organizers are used to “putting out fires”. At digital events, they will be expected to be the source
of truth, solving problems caused by both software and hardware. This technical knowledge will be
invaluable as virtual events pull speakers and sponsors from around the world.
● Plan events end to end. Discuss the use case with the client. Manage any shortcomings/red
● Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship.
● Manage projects internally for your clients, getting things done yourself and most importantly
working with others on the team to get the right things done (timely manner)
● Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but
instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives
● Troubleshooting and Crisis Management
● Liaise with internal teams
● Ensure all reporting needs are delivered in a timely manner
● Attend post-event debrief and provide necessary event data
● Responsible for the success achieved of the events being executed.
What We’re Looking For?
● Ability to provide remarkable client experiences
● Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done
yourself and through other people).
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in the sea.
These are indeed requirements.
● Minimum of 2 years experience as a client servicing personnel in the event/ digital events
● Project management experience
● Stickler for details
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
● Thrive in a small and growing team
● Do some sort of learning in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for you
● Find yourself evaluating the customer experience everywhere you go
● Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
● Craft email messages and don’t just write them
● Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone
● Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done
● Love working remotely and wouldn’t commute to a cubicle unless you absolutely had to
What It’s Like Working Remotely
● Work from anywhere: work from your house or up in the Himalayas. Some of our team
members enjoy the convenience of working at home. Others enjoy living the “Digital Nomad”
life traveling the country and the world. The requirement? Great Wifi and mobile connectivity.
● Structure: while our team works from anywhere, we are a high performance team that
collaborates intensively internally and externally. This requires structure such as regular
morning kick-off video calls and communication via Slack. This is not a freelance gig. It’s a full-
time position in a growing team.