At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and
effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more
successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from
happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
● You take our marketing videos and design to a new level. You are passionate about video production and
graphic design. You elevate the quality and quantity of our visual content with your experience and skills.
● You empower our users to be successful. Your engaging tutorial videos and elegant product images enable
our users to see benefits faster.
● You harness video and design for lead generation. You create compelling and targeted content to increase
the number of leads we are able to generate on our website, social media ads, marketing emails, and more.
● You are our in-house graphic design agency. You jump in to support colleagues by designing pitch decks,
business cards, posters, technical diagrams, and anything else that is needed.
● You play a key role in taking our category-leading SaaS productto a new level. This is an opportunity to
create content that has a big impact on simplifying the daily work-life of thousands of professionals.
You’re good at
● You produce exceptional video content. You have a proven track record of creating compelling marketing
and tutorial videos for digital audiences.
● You produce outstanding design content. You can craft appealing product mockups, design elegant
marketing emails, and generate engaging website graphics. You live and breathe great design principles.
● You work bestin a fast-paced environment. You have a process for rapidly developing multimedia
concepts and producing high-quality results quickly.
● You radiate positive energy and creativity. You love to be an active participant in collaborative workshops
and meetings. You constantly bounce ideas off colleagues and bring positive energy into each interaction.
● You balance creativity and focus. You’re bursting with ideas, but you naturally seek to understand the
goals of a content piece before moving forward. You enjoy creating effective content.
● You like to hitthe ground running. You are ready to jump in and start producing content as soon as
possible. You learn best by doing and you’re motivated by seeing the results of your work.
● You are familiar with SaaS products. You understand SaaS users, their needs, and have extensive
knowledge of typical SaaS content (explainer videos, tutorials, product mockups, etc.).
● You are based in Europe.
● You are fluentin English. Knowledge of German would be a bonus.
● You have a proven track record. You have already successfully created multimedia content for
product/services companies and can provide examples of your work.
● You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are
an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
● You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our
great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for marketing content. You love to create lots of
multimedia content to drive more sales and more user engagement.
This is what you get at Filestage
● Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team,
working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
○ For this role, we are looking for someone located in Europe to ensure a high time overlap with our
● We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to
have fun and get to know each other.
● We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We
are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
● Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We
● Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings
and fast iterations.
● You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. Work with the video and design tools that you
prefer. We use Slack, Asana, Hangouts -and of course Filestage- to communicate efficiently.
How to apply?
● Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across
what matters to you. We’re giving you our full attention.
● We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you’ve advanced the application
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌
Filestage GmbH, Lautenschlagerstr. 16, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany