Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Cardiff, London or Remote
Salary: Up to £70,000 pa (plus commission and benefits)
The start of your DevOpsGroup Journey…
We’re an award-winning consultancy with an awesome team of individuals – working together to help clients on their digital transformation journey. We are a company at the beginning of exciting growth with heaps of opportunity for professional development.
We are crafting the future legacy of DevOpsGroup and we are looking for more super talented individuals to add their mark. As the team continues to grow, we are looking to meet experienced sales professionals to discuss how your future could look with us at DevOpsGroup.
What you’ll do…
As a member of the Enterprise Division, the successful candidate will help develop our account strategy to achieve our business goals and revenue targets, through growing customer accounts while demonstrating the value of Cloud & DevOps on business performance. For our Enterprise customers, we accelerate software lead times from months to minutes, unlocking productivity, creativity and competitive advantage.
Specifically, the role involves:
· Account Strategy Development: You will develop and deliver long term account strategies working with senior leadership stakeholders.
· Account Growth: You will develop and grow customer accounts building on personal, company and partner relationships.
· Account Delivery: You will be accountable for all aspects of delivery, working with our delivery squads, from business case development, through to case study publication.
The successful candidate will report into the Enterprise Divisional Director and should be able to demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. They will possess an Account Management background, that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level.
Here’s how your first month will look…
· Our People team have provided you with everything you need to know during your dedicated onboarding
· You’ll start to learn about the way we deliver work and the org structure
· The software and tech we use is becoming much more clear
· You are getting to grips with our products and services mix
· You are starting to understand our ways of working
· You’ll be collaborating with our Director of Enterprise and Sales team, who will be introducing you to you to our current customer portfolio
· You are enjoying the benefits of our remote-first environment and have everything you need for this
· Any queries or concerns? These have been addressed and you’re more than ready for your DevOpsGroup future
By month three…
· Your confidence has grown as you really start to form relationships with existing clients at all levels of the business
· The data and metrics that the team use are now something you are familiar with and confident applying
· By now, you are familiar with our sales cycle and understand where your role fits within this
· You are contributing to the company’s objectives and feel comfortable creating your own
· You are now familiar with every member of the DevOpsGroup family
· You are starting to deliver value for our clients on their digital transformation and cloud journey
· You are working closely with the delivery teams to define roadmaps for our enterprise customers
· As you have full access to our DevOpsGroup Academy, by now you’ve completed a training course or two
· You know all of the technologies we use with our clients and you are comfortable discussing these with stakeholders
· By now, you are balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
· Perhaps you’ve got a thing or two wrong along the way, but that’s okay, failure IS an option at DevOpsGroup and is something we are always learning from
· The direction you are heading in is much clear with thanks to the strategies and plans you have created for yourself and customers
· Perhaps you are starting to identify some areas for personal development
A full year with DevOpsGroup…
· On reflection, you’ve done some fantastic work advising Enterprise customers on how we can help them on their DevOps or Cloud journey, created long lasting relationships and maybe even won over a few new names to add to the portfolio of amazing clients we partner with
· You know what you know, and know what you don’t know with thanks to your learning pathway
· There’s been some epic highs and one or two lows along the way
· Perhaps you are reflecting back on a conference or meetup you’ve presented at, or some blogs you may have written
· From Marketing to Finance, you’ve collaborated with every team at DevOpsGroup
· You are helping to develop DevOpsGroup as a company and play a role in shaping the company’s future
We’re looking for someone who can…
· Sustain Growth: By nurturing relationships, you can identify and secure growth opportunities across our accounts in alignment with business growth targets.
Be a trusted Advisor: Develop long-term relationships with CXO and Senior Management, acting as focal point for value delivery, escalation and growth. Your deep understanding of Cloud and DevOps will inspire senior leaders as they execute their digital transformation.
· Deliver Excellence: Working with DevOpsGroup delivery squads, define and deliver customer outcomes demonstrating the business impact of Cloud and DevOps. Outcomes delivered, together with the positive experience of working with DevOpsGroup, will develop the credibility needed to secure new opportunities and growth.
The experience you’ll need…
· Account Management: Solid track record of growing and maintaining enterprise accounts within a Professional Services organisation. Evidence of maintaining accounts with through life revenue greater than £5m.
· Stakeholder Management: Extensive CXO and Senior Executive stakeholder network in Cloud partner and Financial Services customer eco-systems.
– Domain Expertise: Strong understanding of software engineering, Cloud and DevOps principles, practices and technologies with evidence of delivering customer value.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.