"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 38% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity, brings SailPoint Predictive Identity™ to customers around the world.
SailPoint is looking for a product manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our Enterprise Access Risk Governance team. This position will require a unique blend of thinking strategically outside of the box combined with hands-on practice experience and excellent communication skills. Additionally, a technical understanding of enterprise software customer IT environments and rapidly evolving security and compliance technologies is critical. The product manager will work with internal and external stakeholders, including peer product managers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision, extend features & functionality to new target platforms and execute on delivering value that will be leveraged across the portfolio of SailPoint products. Candidates must be comfortable navigating complex and ambiguous challenges, and working in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role will require heavy collaboration with peer product managers to drive usability and manageability solutions for our admin users that will span the product.
- Participate in all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
- Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from our various internal stakeholders, partners and customers as well as market data.
- Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
- Work closely with architects and engineering to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
- Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines and our partner alliance team.
- Help define success metrics and measure impact and results of new deliverables. Gather production feedback to prioritize in the product backlog.
- Minimum of 5 years of in-field experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Big 4 advisory/consulting experience at the senior consultant or manager level
- Experience with supporting client-facing, cross-team security & access controls requirements, design & delivery of cross-application security analysis & design
- Cloud application security and controls experience strongly desired
- Security, GRC & controls experience with at least two of the following applications
- Oracle EBS
- Oracle Cloud
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering/development and functional teams to gather requirements, author functional specs, test and deliver successful enterprise software enhancements is desired.
- Experience building feature/function enhancements from the ground up, including conducting user research and working with internal SMEs is desired.
- Experience managing SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure products.
- Previous experience working on applications with a heavy UX focus that solve complex business problems is a major plus.
- Work with any open platform connectivity technologies such as web and micro-services is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
BA/BS in business or technical field required.
This position requires approximately 15% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.