With more and more businesses gravitating to a remote workforce, employees can be based anywhere in the world.
However, there are some challenges in managing a distributed remote team; in particular problems with cohesiveness and communication.
This is why it’s crucial to develop new and innovative ways to keep people engaged, motivated and focused on a unified mission.
The instructor of this course, Ari Meisel, leads a team of over 100 remote employees, so he’s well-versed in the pitfalls of managing remote teams and how to make them work.
This course is great for senior level professionals looking to work with remote-friendly companies in roles that will require them to manage other remote workers.
The course covers:
- Communication and project management tools to keep your team united and in lockstep.
- How to avoid escalating disagreements that tend to arise from employees not being in the same room.
- Optimizing team workflows, processes and tracking.
- Finding balance and structure within different time zones.
- Understanding behavioral economics so you can build a strong company culture.
- Keeping employees engaged and excited to ensure the overall company mission is being advanced.