It really goes without saying, remote team members need to be good at communication. And when you’re interviewing for a remote job, having strong communication skills can put you head and shoulders above other candidates. It’s worth spending some time sharpening these skills.
In this short course you will learn:
- How to communicate more concisely
- How to communicate more clearly
- How to become a better listener
- How to create positive relationships
- How to take the first steps toward collaborative problem solving
Instructor, Alex Lyon, has been teaching college full-time, and consulting and speaking part-time for over 15 years and believes good communication and leadership can change lives.