Looking for Permanent Remote Staff?
Reach our Member Base of 12,000+ Professionals Looking for Permanent or Long-Term Remote Roles
Post Your Remote Job Vacancies - FREE!
*See FAQs below for the minimum requirements before applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum requirements to qualify for an account?
We vet every company to ensure remote roles are legitimate and match what our job seekers are looking for. If we find your organization to be the right match and provided you meet the minimum requirements listed below, we'll set you up with an account and you can start posting any number of remote roles on our job board - FREE!
- Your company must have an established business presence online such as a professional website, LinkedIn profile, and social media channels.
- Hiring managers must have an email address under their company domain (gmail, hotmail, yahoo accounts etc are generally not accepted).
- Your company website must include verifiable contact details.
- Your job listings must be for long-term or permanent, full-time or part-time remote roles within your organization.
- You cannot list commission-only roles, business opportunities where the individual needs to 'buy-in' to get started, or short-term freelance gigs (including advertising for individuals to join a freelance marketplace).
- Your company must be free from consumer and employee complaints of legitimacy.
- Your company must not operate in the pornographic or adult industry.
- Your job vacancies should pay fair compensation considered to be in line with the market rates in your country/region.
- Your listings should include a full job description defining the role, responsibilities, skills/experience required, and the type of person you are looking for. Job listings considered too brief will be rejected.
How long does it take to be approved?
Our team will review your application and notify you within 24-48 business hours of the status of your application.
If you qualify, you'll be able to setup your account, create your employer profile and start posting your job vacancies right away.
Why is your job posting service free for Employers?
We work in the best interest of our job seekers and the bulk of our revenue comes from our membership. We also provide additional services to help job seekers secure remote work.
Our membership fees cover the cost of our job research team who actively scour the Internet and source remote jobs from company websites on a daily basis.
When our team finds a job vacancy that appears promising, we research the company and find the most direct way for our members to apply (usually through the company's own website) before adding the listing to our site.
If our team have come across your remote job vacancies in the past, it's possible your company already exists in our database. However, even if that's the case, it's not always possible for our team to find and add every remote vacancy you have open. This is why we encourage our employer partners to post jobs with us directly.
Tell me more about the Company Profile
We create a profile for every Employer in our Company Directory. This includes a short description of your company including links to your website and social channels, along with a list of all previous and current jobs vacancies we have added to Remote Work Hub.