Altoros (201-500 Employees, 9% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Altoros we drive digital transformation to the highest levels of excellence and performance, our team of experts and our cloud partners are the key to our success story.
- We’re looking for a Head of People & Talent to oversee and direct the HR function in the Americas region.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting up the complete HR strategy starting from hiring and covering the complete employee journey.
How you will make an impact
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Supervise HR Americas team (Recruiters, Generalists, L&D Specialists)
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools
- Research and consult on compensation and benefits for the region
- Track and report on people analytics and recruiting metrics
- Develop employee retention programs
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objective
What you need to succeed
- Work experience as an HR Manager, Head of People, Talent, or similar role
- Experience in strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Hands-on experience with HR software (Preferably Workable and BambooHR)
- Good understanding of labor legislation in different countries
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English skills
Benefits and perks of working with us
- Based salary defined in USD
- 100% Remote work
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Flexible hours
We come from different backgrounds but loving what we do is what makes us unique and brings us together. We thrive by building meaningful relationships with respect, equality, and integrity.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Based on this premise, all applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interested? Apply here