We Are Covert are a remote working team of creative professionals working with brands, agencies, studios & production houses to produce a wide range of content across many disciplines. After experiencing exponential company growth we’re looking for a highly motivated, remote working, 3D generalist to join our team. No two projects are ever the same at Covert, one week you could be creating a music video for a major record label and the next you could be building a 3D world for a TV and Media campaign, and it’s this variety that makes working at Covert so special.
As a company, you’ll be joining a group of likeminded people who put the people first, building a strong team who have a commitment to not only get the job done, but have some fun doing it. You’ll get to work in your PJs on exciting projects with a chilled team of likeminded creatives who all push each other on to create the best work we can. The ideal candidate will be looking to form a long-term relationship for continuous permanent employment. We would like you to grow with us and we’ll do everything we can to make sure that happens.
Salary will vary depending on industry experience & will be discussed in your interview.
· 3D Modelling, Animation & Motion Design (Cinema4D or Blender)
· Octane Renderer
· Adobe After Effects Experience: 3D & 2D compositing
· Mocha / Mocha Pro
· Previous agency or industry experience (minimum 3 years)
· Online portfolio of recent work and/or showreel
· Be a UK Resident and able to work 9AM-5PM core hours (though flexi-time is always an option)
· Own your own PC with relevant software and licenses
Would help to have
· CGI Reel
· VFX Experience
· Soft-body modelling skills
· Motion Retouch skills
· Examples of dailies or continuous creative improvement
· Adobe Photoshop & AME
· Full remote working – work from your own home or shared office space
· Flexi-time – many of our staff work around childcare or on a flexi basis
· We are NOT your average agency; most of our staff are friends outside of work & we enjoy what we do.
· In the before times, we would often meet up for staff nights out but since that’s not been an option we have taken these meet ups on line and can now often be found playing online games and having a few drinks together to help shake off these lockdown blues.
Please email us with a small paragraph about you and a link to your portfolio and reel. We value quality of work and creative direction ABOVE qualifications.