Dell Technologies (501+ Employees, 6% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
5G gNodeB Testing and Automation Developer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We are looking for a g NodeB Testing and Automation Develop er to take part in a once in a career opportunity to be part of building something from scratch and shepherding it into the marketplace.
What you’ll achieve
As a 5G gNodeB Testing and Automation Developer you will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up, high powered Ottawa R&D team.u202f The team works as part of our global 5G R&D organization designing, developing, and implementing a technology new to Dell for addressing the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators, and helping our customers exploit this significant market evolution.u202f The candidate for this role will be experienced in test and verification in a 4G/5G wireless product development organization.
You Will :
- Work as 5G scrum team member to develop a Test Plan to validate the functionality, quality and performance of one or more functional areas (RU, CU, DU, L1)
- Develop a suite of Test Cases that satisfy the requirements outlined in the Test Plan , Execute the suite of Test Cases and capture the results
- Automate the test cases and provide scalable and stable test cases and environments such that tests can be run with every submission
- Work with the 5G Development Teams (RU, CU, DU, L1) to communicate, and ensure a mutual understanding of the results of the Test Case execution
- Collaborate with the 5G Development Teams as solutions are being worked to suggest possible fix paths and to maximize the possibility of success during second pass testing of failed test cases
- Re-test failed test cases when fixes are available and capture the results, Close the loop with the 5G Development Teams on the results of re-testing
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience in a 4G/5G product verification
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- E xperience of working in an Agile development environment
- Identify and implement opportunities to take advantage of test automation strategies and tools/frameworks
- Experience automating using Python and Robot or similar automation frameworks
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.