At Slab, we are on a mission to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose. Our product is a knowledge base, reimagined to be powerful enough for engineers and remain intuitive enough for the entire company. The founding team has previously started and sold a productivity company to Salesforce and we are backed by top-tier investors, including Matrix Partners, CRV, and NEA.
Our product-focused approach has led us to seven figures in revenue with no full time marketing or sales or team, while attracting brands like Asana, Glossier, and Vox Media as customers. In this role, you will be a foundational part of the team to drive growth to the next level.
• Manage full cycle inbound sales from initial conversation to close
• Become an expert on Slab and conduct product demos
• Contact and qualify inbound prospects
• Convert qualified prospects into successful Slab customers
• Assist and iterate on outbound sales experiments
Sound like you?
• You have 2-4 years of sales experience, at least 2 in a closing role, in B2B SaaS startups (Series Seed to C)
• You are based in continental United States
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are able to adapt in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
• You are autonomous and self-directed without need for continuous instruction
• You identify with Slab’s mission and values
Stay lean – We strive for the greatest possible impact with the fewest number of employees. We empower our teammates with the most leveraged tools and efficient processes.
Default to open – We encourage and nurture open exchanges of knowledge and ideas — while acting with respect and regard for each other.
Think rigorously – We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information, while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
Say no – We aim to deliver exceptionally high value in a small set of focus areas. We willingly abstain from good ideas to give only the most promising paths the attention they deserve.
The best prevails – Whether an idea or an individual, the best will rise to the top at Slab. Ideas we pursue can come from anywhere, and individuals gain responsibilities due to outperformance.
Global optimization – We believe that our mission — to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose — is the ultimate priority, above any single project, team, or individual.
• Flexible work arrangements
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 7-year option exercise window
• $5k desk setup of your choice
Slab is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.