ACCURE Battery Intelligence GmbH (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them.
Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team. This is why we’re currently looking for a
Account Executive (all gender)
- Building long-lasting cooperations: You initiate and establish a network of partnerships with clients, business partners and other important market players.
- Knowing your business environment: You analyze the market, identify relevant trends and determine an appropriate course of action.
- Taking over responsibilities: You acquire new clients and create awareness for ACCURE in the market through self-generated leads, business development, marketing and networking efforts (e.g., by attending networking events), and by using the full potential of cross- and upselling approaches.
- Close collaboration: You’ll closely collaborate with your team of technical sales experts, our North American team, Marketing and Customer Success
- Shaping the future: You’re work will have a direct impact on the environment and how batteries are being used in the future
- Personality: proven ability to be a self-starter, ability to drive sales processes, hands-on mentality, team oriented, communicative, assertive
- Working method: analytical, structured and independent
- Experiences and know-how: minimum 3 years of working experience, with a network in either battery, electric vehicles, C&I storage systems or utility scale storage systems ; demonstrated success in negotiations and good technical understanding
- Languages: Excellent business English and German, any further language would be a plus
- Work-life-balance: trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement
- Remote or office based: it’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe)
- Company events: two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events
- Never stop learning: personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time
At ACCURE, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.