Caroo (formerly SnackNation) (51-200 Employees, 79% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Drive revenue through prospecting new leads, delivering product demonstrations, negotiating contracts and closing new and/or renewal business
- Present Caroo products with genuine enthusiasm, while providing recommendations through determining the best product fit for our customers’ needs
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Caroo and identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Manage and forecast sales opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Effectively leverage sales tools to optimize performance and results
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Help to evolve the current sales process, onboard and train new sales team members and identify areas for improvement
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in an Enterprise SaaS, software, or other technology sales role
- Proficient with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience selling to Mid-Market and large Enterprise organizations
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- An agile team player with a sense of urgency: You’re excited to join a growing team and organization, and are energized by building, measuring, and iterating to generate results
- Experience selling employee engagement and employee rewarding or working in the industry – A HUGE PLUS!
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- You consider yourself coachable and trainable
Life at Caroo
Caroo was founded to build a future of work where people feel connected wherever they are and so companies can easily create their own unique culture that grows, adapts, and evolves just as they do.
Our mission is simple: To strengthen human connection within the modern enterprise. We believe that when people feel seen, their talents shine. When people feel valued, they add value exponentially. And when people feel connected, there’s no limit to what they can achieve together. That’s why Caroo is obsessed with helping companies everywhere create meaningful moments of care that empower their teams to thrive.
We are a proud partner of Feeding America – donating meals to families in need for every Caroo product purchased. Since the partnership was established in 2016, Caroo has donated more than 17 million meals to families impacted by food insecurity.
Caroo is backed by venture capital firms like 3L Capital and has earned accolades in INC, Forbes, Fast Company. In two of the last three years, Caroo earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA.
We’re Caroo. Welcome to the future of work!