YipitData (201-500 Employees, 189% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We analyze billions of data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments and more. Our on-demand insights team uses proprietary technology to identify, license, clean and analyze the data many of the world’s largest investment funds and corporations depend on.
We are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces – a fast-growing technology company with offices located in NYC (where we are based in), Hong Kong, and Shanghai, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and The Carlyle Group with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
About The Role (and Challenges You’ll Be Helping To Solve!):
We are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our Corporate team who will act as a main growth driver across a portfolio of existing clients within our corporate sector. The goal is to position YipitData's must-have products and ensure renewals with a disproportionate focus on account growth.
The Account Executive will own the commercial relationship for existing business, be responsible for identifying and closing upsell opportunities, having a relationship with every budget owner and decision maker, and owning the renewal. You will be responsible for creating advocates for our products and assisting them find answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our research, data product, and client strategy teams to provide a ‘must have’ service to our clients.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in subscription and/or research sales in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience managing the holistic life cycle of a client relationship from onboarding, quarterly business reviews, renewal and upsells
- You have experience selling into large enterprises, negotiating contracts with sophisticated procurement teams and liaising with the senior executives across several business functions such as strategy, sales, marketing, and data/analytics
- You have experience managing a book of business and or selling a new complex product or service
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- You are excited about the integration of data into strategic decision making
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop warm client relationships
- You are resourceful, resilient, and have strong oral and written communication – including great questioning – skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build a new business from the ground up
- You love solving ambiguous problems and are willing to persevere through the highs and lows of creating something new
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Corporate team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes comprehensive benefits and perks, equity, and a competitive salary:
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness and work-from-home budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you make, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to self-improve and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- The annual on-target earnings ($120K base salary + variable commission earned at 100% of quota) for the Account Executive – Corporate position is anticipated to be up to $249K. The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks. The compensation package also includes equity.
This role may be performed fully remotely within the United States. Please note that our US headquarters are located in NYC. We also have office hubs in Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, and Seattle. If the remote work is performed outside of these offices, income may be subject to New York State tax withholding.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.