Weights & Biases (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Weights and Biases are looking for an Account Executive to land and expand accounts within the Digital Native market. As a member of the Weights and Biases Sales team, we expect you to use your prospecting, sales, negotiation, and leadership skills to effectively sell Weights and Biases into leading companies in order to meet and exceed your quarterly and annual sales targets. You must possess the ability to land and expand accounts and have a proven track record of success within a high velocity, value-driven sales model.
Weights & Biases is a series C company with over $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, Samsung, TRI, NVIDIA, Salesforce, GitHub, Blue Cross, Lyft, and more.
- Work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the territory.
- Manage accounts throughout the entire sales process, collaborate with sales leadership, customer success teams.
- Responsible for understanding product offerings and competitive landscape to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the saleTravels to customer sites to identify/develop sales opportunities when required.
- Onsite customer presentation with C-levels (as required) to negotiate and close strategic and complex dealsLiaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and maximizing sales.
- Comfortable negotiating SaaS/cloud/software contracts.
- You will ensure forecast accuracy and develop a predictable, high-growth business.
- You will develop an understanding of the Weights and Biases platform, key personas to build trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Adept at using Salesforce.com or other CRM tools to manage accounts, contacts, and opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Outstanding communication skills – written and oral including strong presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skillsHigh-integrity, intelligence, and self-driven
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skillsAbility to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts
- Team player
- You have the desire and passion for building a collaborative, performant team culture
- ️ Unlimited vacation time
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- Truly competitive salary and equity
- 12 weeks of Parental leave
Location: San Francisco, San Diego, Austin, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, New York, Boston, London, Dublin.
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish here. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at [email protected]