Sensor Tower (201-500 Employees, 187% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sensor Tower is looking for an Account Executive, Finance to identify and maximize business growth opportunities with financial services firms (hedge funds, asset managers, private equity, etc). The role involves taking responsibility of growing market penetration through strategic sales initiatives and driving close collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities. The right candidate will be able to interpret and position our proprietary data for investors and analysts.
We are a fully distributed, remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah and Washington.
What you will do:
- Build strategic relationships with financial services firms and develop a thorough understanding of how they incorporate alternative data into their investment/research process.
- Identify and close new customers within the financial services industry.
- Develop and apply creative use cases that help highlight the value of Sensor Tower data for investors.
- Cross-promote new products and features that provide greater understanding of mobile app performance.
- Work collaboratively with Sensor Tower’s Head of Finance to strategically grow the vertical (explore partnerships, attend industry events, speaking engagements, etc.).
- Engage with cross-functional teams (data science and engineering) to continuously improve our product suite and data accuracy
Experience we want to see:
- 3+ years of experience working in sales, analysis and/or account management in a financial services capacity
- BA or BS in a Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics major strongly preferred
- Experience communication with and/or selling to financial analysts
- Experience and proficiency in understanding financial statements
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in understanding and interpreting complex data points
- Self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit highly encouraged
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
Interested in learning more? Submit your info and let’s get a conversation going!
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.