The Revenue team is the driving force of Weedmaps and we are looking to add an Account Executive to partner closely with some of the world’s fastest growing advertisers to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. Based in our Irvine office, a successful Account Executive will leverage influencing, relationship-building, and consultative selling skills to drive the adoption of the Weedmaps suite of products, in partnership with a team of Account Managers.
As an Account Executive, you will work with clients to understand and anticipate how they make their budget decisions, explore and uncover their business needs, and communicate how our range of product offerings can grow their businesses. The right person will have a strong knowledge of SaaS and Digital solutions combined with communication skills and analytical capabilities to help shape how new and existing businesses will grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Identify and schedule inbound and outbound leads for outreach to conduct consultative discovery
- Conduct a follow up program by email and phone for any leads you were not able to reach or that went dormant
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all clients seeking to use Weedmaps to launch or grow their business
- Conduct consultative discovery with each client to identify the specific needs and goals of their business; properly enter all discovery notes into sales CRM.
- Maintain updated contact information for the client and its decision makers
- Introduce clients to the full WM Business suite offered in the region
- Using the information gained during discovery, pitch the client on the right combination of WM Business products that meets their needs
- Work with your Client Success Representative (CSR) partner to identify and close upsell opportunities within your book of business
- Identify clients seeking to use premium products and conduct a seamless handoff to your Large Client Solutions (LCS) counterpart
- Drive maximum conversion of leads to adopt the Standard WM Business offering
- Partner with the CSR to conduct a quick and seamless transition into onboarding upon signing of the services agreement
- Collect and submit real time qualitative feedback from clients around opportunities to improve our products and process
What you’ve accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in sales, SaaS services, or other customer-facing roles.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with digital advertising or B2B SaaS products preferred
- Comfort with, and ability to operate in an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with clients
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided when working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door when you work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!