Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product & our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
What you’ll be doing…
The Account Executive (AE) will drive sales of Tableau products within the State governments of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We are looking for a highly driven individual with an execution focus, urgency, and a belief in Tableau’s mission. The AE will run all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will be an integral member of the overall sales team. To be successful, you will collaborate with and develop partner relationships and coordinate internal and external resources throughout the sales cycle. Effective communication & collaboration with management, customers, team members and support staff are a must! This is a quota-carrying sales position.
What else you will be doing…
- Define and implement territory / account sales plans for assigned territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Provide regular pipeline and forecast updates and manage customer and transactional information in a CRM system (SFDC).
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
Who you are…
- Experienced. Strong field-based enterprise technology sales experience with a proven background selling into the State agencies within New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Domain. Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar background/experience is a huge plus. Complex sales to State agencies and 6 figure deal experience is required.
- Sales Cycle Authority. You have expertise at the Transactional & Enterprise Level. You lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests. You know how to “drive a deal”.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best organizations in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.