Zone & Co (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Zone & Company is hiring a Account Executive!
Zone & Company is a 5-Star NetSuite Solution Provider. We work with a variety of organizations across multiple verticals to scale their business through NetSuite Solutions – from licensing & implementation to ongoing customization & consultation. We’re also the proud SDN-certified developer of Zone Advanced Billing (ZAB), the go-to NetSuite billing solution for managing complex billing and revenue recognition needs directly in NetSuite.
Zone & Company has been experiencing tremendous growth and we’re looking to expand by adding an Account Executive to our sales team. Come join a rapidly growing software and services company with an incredible culture that puts people first and focuses on delivering excellent results. If you’re business minded, process driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, this is the place for you!
This role is responsible for the following:
- Creating and closing net new ZoneBilling sales opportunities with experience in SaaS solution selling and experience demonstrating value-selling
- Identify and qualify new opportunities by leveraging your own outbound sales and prospecting efforts, personal network and existing/net new Zone partnerships, qualifying and closing inbound leads to drive new business
- Focusing on high tech companies $20M-$300M in revenue and above building pipeline as well as additional verticals with potential greenspace
- Bringing a prospect through the entirety of the sales cycle from introduction call to negotiating pricing and contract terms, working with Zone Solution Consultants for product demos. Upon a closed won opp, facilitating knowledge transfer between sales and Professional Services team to ensure a successful project
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales team, product and PS to create lead gen and opportunities and deliver results
- Identify key decision makers, champions and understanding the organizational structure of a company to be able to run a thorough and well executed sales cycle ( knowledge of MEDDIC sales methodology a plus)
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-level stakeholder business problems positioning NetSuite and ZAB and understanding prospect biggest challenges and issues
- 5-7 years experience selling SaaS software, NetSuite/ERP experience preferred either in a sales or solution consultant capacity
- Experience selling recurring billing software a plus, having experience in the O2C software solutions
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with mid-market and enterprise software companies, preferably with ERP sales
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Experience selling into the Finance C-Suite
- Proven ability to excel in creating new opportunities and exceeding quota attainment
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it.
We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote! See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Check us out here! Website ,
We’re excited to hear from you!