Sensor Tower (201-500 Employees, 180% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As an Account Manager, Agencies/AdTech/Pubs you will manage and own the entire customer journey. Build relationships, grow revenue and ensure renewals are your core KPIs. You will be one of our first three Account Managers dedicated to this vertical reporting to the Head of Account Management based in NYC. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, self-drive, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are open to hiring a great Account Manager at various levels ranging from Account Manager to Senior Account Manager.
What you will do:
- Manage a book of Agency, AdTech, and Publisher business in the US and grow Net Revenue Retention (NRR) by managing renewals and upsells.
- Have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform.
- Create, manage, and implement Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Proactively understand the clients’ business to provide competitive insights and trends.
- Manage c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform.
- Follow industry trends and interpreting these into day-to-day business impact.
- Understand the product development cycle, being able to communicate between product teams and customers effectively to – manage expectations on feature requests and releases.
- Identify product penetration, renewal, and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base.
Experience we want to see:
- 3-7 years experience in agency, adtech, or publishing companies in an Account Management role
- Ability to present complex data solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of digital media landscape
- Experience renewing and upselling SaaS products
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet technologies(MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- BA or BS, technical, business, or statistics related field
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.