As an Account Manager at Sensor Tower, you will have mobile app industry and advertising/marketing insights at your fingertips. The mobile industry is forecasted to reach $156 billion by 2023; thus, this is an opportunity to become an expert of the mobile industry and work with top executives within it.
We are a remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following areas:
California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a book of Account Manager Brand, Mobile first (Tech) business in the US/LATAM book of business
- Grow Net Revenue Retention (NRR) by managing renewals and upsells.
- Manage c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform.
- Identify product penetration, renewal, and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base.
- Become an expert in understanding shifting trends in the advertising industry amongst our Enterprise customers and their competitors.
- Leverage Sensor Tower’s platform insights and your ever-growing mobile industry knowledge to consult our Enterprise clients as they do competitive research and make key business decisions.
What you bring:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in multiple languages : English, Spanish, or Portuguese
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS, mobile gaming, and/or ad-tech companies in an Account Management/ Account Executive role
- Experience working remotely and/or with teams in different time zones is a plus
- Proven record of creating, managing and implementing Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ability to present complex data solution in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Understanding of interacting with C, EVP, SVP, Sr. Director level customers
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.