project44 (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics,u202fbut there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world.u202fu202fWe’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!u202f
We are looking for an Account Manager, Commercial to upsell our current customer base and maximize customer satisfaction. The right candidate would be one that is a self-starter, energetic, well organized and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced start up environment. Candidate should have meaningful experience in start-ups, SaaS technology, and/or freight.
- Manage a portfolio of 30+ project44 customers to:
- Upsell additional project44 products (measured by RR upsell)
- Act as internal p44 advocate to ensure customer needs are met (measured by NPS)
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to customers
- Manage complex sales
- Execute phone and email campaigns within existing customer base
- Listen and understand customer challenges and then develop and execute action plan to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product, and onboarding)
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to customers
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts at a customer to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience in logistics-related sales or account management position
- SaaS or relevant technology experience preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Organization, planning, timeliness, follow-through on commitments
- Strong social skills with ability to influence
- Intelligence, able to understand our business model and execute complex sales
- Attention to detail, data-focused mind
- Proactivity, ability to self-start and self-manage
- Calm under pressure
- Diligent work ethic and efficiency
- Continuous improvement
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.