Alcon (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Territory: Ideal candidate located near major airport in NC or Columbia, SC. Territory covers all NC/SC and parts of VA, WVA, KY.
At Alcon, we are driven by the meaningful work we do to help people see brilliantly. We innovate boldly, champion progress, and act with speed as the global leader in eye care. Here, you’ll be recognized for your commitment and contributions and see your career like never before. Together, we go above and beyond to make an impact in the lives of our patients and customers.
We foster an inclusive culture and are looking for diverse, talented people to join Alcon. As an Account Manager supporting Dry Eye Device, you will be trusted to work on strategizing and prioritizing your business for the North Carolina territory. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Lead the entire selling process including prospecting, qualifying, securing new customers, installation, procedure training, and partnering with customers to grow their dry eye business and procedure volume.
- Consult, uncover and build dry eye capability of Eye Care practices to improve patient care, practice profitability and Alcon profitability.
- Provide product and technical procedure training and consultation to doctors on the appropriate use of Alcon products. Provide continued customer training, consulting and mentor, as needed.
- Build and implement sales focused business plans for the assigned territory.
- Handle the territory financial budget.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO ALCON:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +10 yrs; Assoc.+6 yrs; M.S.+0yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Previous Medical Device experience
- Validated Eye Care Sales experience
HOW YOU CAN THRIVE AT ALCON:
- Handle your own workload and schedule while hitting your set targets
- Collaborate with teammates to share standard methodologies and findings as work evolves
- See your career like never before with focused growth and development opportunities
- Balance experiencing new environments and working from home with a 75% travel schedule
- Please note that neither sponsorship nor relocation is available for this role
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.