Snap! Raise (201-500 Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Inside Sales and Customer Success team. Snap! Raise Account Managers have the ability to make a critical impact on the future growth of our business. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring a positive experience for coaches and group leaders by managing the onboarding of customers handed off from our field sales representatives, running successful fundraising campaigns, and managing the ongoing customer relationship. Responsibilities include daily management of inbound sales, managing relationships with customers, and remotely running campaigns. Candidates will provide best-in-class support for organization leaders, donors, and Snap! employees.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with excellent time management skills. Since a majority of this role’s communication with coaches/group leaders and the Snap! Team is done via email and phone; excellent communication skills are a must! A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. We now utilize those skills and tools to provide best-in-class service to our group leaders in a variety of channels.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with group leaders by learning about their unique challenges and providing proactive, mutually beneficial sales solutions to help their programs succeed, which is measured by customer retention rates.
- Utilize tools within our Snap! Raise platform to set groups up for success.
- Build strong relationships with group leaders to encourage long-term retention of their business.
- Serve as an industry expert by educating coaches and group leaders while building rapport remotely.
- Partner with your field sales representatives to assist in acquiring and onboarding new customers while retaining the customers handed off to you.
- Practice a will to win mindset and maintain a commitment to teamwork, accountability, and a constant desire to beat your own best.
- Build a weekly plan of action and hold yourself accountable to that schedule.
- Be flexible in your business hours to support our group leaders and their programs, especially in instances of seasonality volume increases and differences in time zones.
What we are looking for in you:
- A self-starter mentality and competitive by nature with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Must be an expert communicator with the ability to present ideas, thoughts and data verbally and in written form in a clear and concise manner
- Experience managing a large volume of clients is preferred
- Builds credibility and trust with customers
- Proven success in meeting quotas in a goal-driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently
- Two-three years of experience in sales or customer service in a customer-centric environment
- Coachable and eager to ask questions, receive feedback, and refine your skill set
- Experience working with HubSpot or alternative CRM preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in coaching, leading, or participating in athletics + extracurricular activities preferred
About Snap! Raise:
We are an organization built on the fundamentals and principles largely learned early in life through the sports and activities we participated in while attending school. We now utilize those skills and tools to give back to Coaches and Group Leaders who are focused on helping the next generation through athletics and extracurricular activities.
Snap! Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Birthday day off
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)