Polygon (51-200 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Polygon is a popular Layer-2 solution on the Ethereum blockchain. It functions as a side-chain, letting Dapps on Ethereum operate with low fees and almost instant settlements.
Polygon is highly scalable and already supports upcoming Ethereum features such as Scaling and Interoperability. As one of the most popular Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum, there are many Polygon Jobs that are always available.
Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand-alone chains or any other infrastructure required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc., with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness. With Polygon, new features are being built around the proven technology to expand the ability to cater to diverse needs from the developer ecosystem.
Check out some of the Polygon Careers below:
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.The Account Manager role is designed to maintain and nourish key relationships within the Polygon Studios NFT ecosystem and own the overall account management vertical. While the Business Development team will be bringing in leads through inbound/outbound channels, it will be the responsibility of the Account Manager to provide smooth onboarding for projects on the Polygon network and at the same time, provide high-quality consulting services to such projects related to NFT best practices, web3 strategy, appropriate developer tooling and marketing strategies and activation points.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to read NFT/Web3 market conditions and translate that into a value with current top-end Polygon Studios projects
- Comfortable project managing and designing web3 strategies for leading brands working with Polygon
- Creating industry best practices that can be provided to clients
- Ability to liaise with the PS/project marketing teams to develop strategies around deriving more value from the Polygon ecosystem
- Working with PS marketing team on creating marketing campaigns for our leading clients
- Ability to create and run teams, processes, systems and measurable accounts management metrics/OKRs/KPIs
- Ability to create deep relationships with other divisions/units at Polygon
- Exemplary account management pedigree/experience
- Understand industry best practices and trends within the NFT industry and advise/support new projects accordingly
- Consultative and problem-solving in dealing with top tier projects on their blockchain/NFT designs to build the most successful business possible
- Be accountable for customer retention and expansion, increasing the lifetime value of existing customers through client management, forecasting, and driving growth through a variety of creative means (partnerships, connecting to ecosystem partners and investments, technical advice and design, relationship management, etc.)
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and internal Polygon teams to be able to provide high-quality service to projects
- Lead customers through our integration experience, help consult them and deeply understand our customers business and their needs, and help them maximize the success of their NFT business
- Create a scalable playbook for customer success, working with our internal content
- Be a constant advocate for business customers of Polygon
BenefitsWork from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn