SCUBE Marketing (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SCUBE Marketing helps E-Commerce companies grow through paid search, shopping, paid social campaigns & analytics.
Account Manager (PPC/Google Ads)
Join our team on mission to drive sustainable growth as an Account Manager (aka Digital Project Manager) who would help manage client portfolio, be the main point of contact and report the success of the team. Please note: this is not a sales position.
Typical projects in this role include:
- Retain & Grow client portfolio. Advocate for 15-20 clients. Ensure the strategy is executed on time and within the budget.
- Client onboarding. Set the base for work: gather and document business information, get access to main platforms needed for work, answer clients’ questions.
- Client & Team communication. Be the main contact person for the client and the main information source for the team.
- Reporting. Report and share performance insights to the client via email & phone.
- Internal process improvement. Understand the internal process and help to improve it.
- Training. Spend 10% of your time improving the knowledge of PPC.
How do you know if you are a good fit:
- Experienced in PPC/Google Ads. You have 3+ years of digital agency account management experience. Technical knowledge of PPC is a plus.
- Strong communicator. You can write concise emails in plain English and can easily explain difficult advertising concepts over the phone.
- Efficient. You can manage and prioritize your time effectively.
- Problem solver. You can identify red flags and connect the dots quickly to move the projects forward.
- Emotionally intelligent. You are a good listener, self-aware, receptive to feedback and have the ability to develop a relationship with different people.