Waldo Photos (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Waldo Photos is a mobile first photo sharing platform leveraging facial and jersey recognition to take hassle out of finding photos.
Waldo Photos is a photo-sharing app built for you, by people like you. At Waldo, we set out to build a photo-sharing app that would serve the needs of our families and friends, remove all the headaches of sharing, and protect their privacy. 100% Ad-free. No selling of your data. Just meaningful memories shared. Plus automated, AI-powered face finding that delivers every photo you’re in.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as an Account Manager. You’re energetic and have a passion for customer and client satisfaction. You’ll report directly to the Operations Manager and be the face and the friendly voice of Waldo Photos, providing stellar customer service to our consumers, assisting your own book of clients with onboarding, training, and any technical or account issues they face plus hunting for new business with creative and innovative tactics. This is an opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor.
- Serve on the front lines of customer service and be the troubleshooting point of contact for your assigned business customers who need help
- Provide excellent service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll help evolve it.
- Relationship management and client development. You’ll own the relationship with your clients and be responsible for growing these accounts as Waldo introduces new products and services
- Outbound for new business – networking through your current clients, reaching out on Linkedin, posting on various websites – anything to help drive traffic and user adoption in Waldo’s various verticals
- Ensure the timely and successful onboarding of clients
- Respond to client requests regarding implementation and marketing assets
- Establish and build strong customer relationships over time that drive high levels of retention and account growth
- Provide input to Product Managers on new services/products/features requested by clients
- A strong customer orientation and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule – we are a startup, which means there will be weeks that stray from the typical M-F 9-5 hours
- Comfortable with being the point of contact for your clients who need immediate assistance during their events
- Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our product
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and can communicate to better yourself.
- Comfortable with G-Suite and Slack, and learning new tools and technologies
- Experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM and Service Modules
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of client-facing experience in the software or start-up world (preferably
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote / work from home
- Early-stage equity
- Flexible PTO
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited high fives