Kforce (501+ Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kforce is a leading Technology and Finance & Accounting professional staffing services firm with a national network.
Kforce’s client, a national public accounting firm in NYC, is currently seeking an Accounting Advisory Manager. This position is fully remote & can sit anywhere in the USA. This firm offers a competitive compensation package with a bonus & fantastic benefits. They are consistently ranked in top 100 of “Best Places to Work”.
- Manager Accounting Advisory will be taking responsibility of client relationships within a variety of industries to build positive relationships
- Performing accounting research related to complex transactions and creating written deliverables summarizing the application of the accounting guidance to the specified transaction
- Manager Accounting Advisory will be managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end; Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise
- Working alongside of other subject matter experts on our team to develop and deepen your own technical accounting knowledge
- Manager Accounting Advisory will be learning the latest developments and the firm’s standards and policies and staying on top of industry developments and their effects on our clients’ competitive position
- Licensed CPA in the state or be able to be licensed in the appropriate state
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience; SEC audit experience is strongly preferred
- Skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as the candidate will work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and deliverables
- Should be able to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills as the role will require the candidate to articulate (either verbally or in written form) the results of their technical research performed on complex accounting matters and transactions
- Abel to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Able to multitask since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently