WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Subject matter expert on revenue accounting; provide guidance on technical accounting, policy, or process issues regarding proper revenue recognition
- Technical accounting review of all significant transactions, identifying, analyzing, and applying technical guidance; drafting policies/correspondence
- Monitor, adopt, and implement new accounting standards applicable to the company
- Assist the Controller with preparation for the annual audit
- Establish and maintain internal controls
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), standards and regulations
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficient with data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry
- Experience with Big Four public accounting preferred
- Experience within the tech industry a plus
Quickly maturing startup seeking a like minded Accounting Manager to join our team! PacketFabric redefines how companies procure and manage their network and cloud connectivity.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week.
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.