Isobar Commerce (501+ Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Isobar is a global, full-service, digital marketing agency with innovation at its heart.
Isobar Public Sector (a dentsu digital agency) is looking for an experienced Accounting Supervisor to oversee our accounting departments daily operations.
You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Supervise and champion the growth of group accountants.
- Prepare monthly reporting for parent company.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records.
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives.
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets.
- Oversee payroll and serve as liaison between Isobar Public Sector and Unanet.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government requirements.
Who You Are
- 5 to 10 years of progressive accounting experience, with at least 3 years as a senior accountant.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite experience (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas).
- Solid knowledge of general accounting principles, laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team management skills.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with Unanet a plus.
- Previous government accounting experience a plus.
Who We Are
Isobar Public Sector combines next-level commercial capabilities with deep government expertise to solve complex technical challenges and deliver unparalleled digital transformations. We are an experienced technology services provider that specializes in human-centric design, emerging technology, machine learning, secure cloud solutions and application development. We take pride in our 20-year heritage of working with the Department of Defense.
Here are some of the benefits that accompany full-time employment at Isobar.
- We offer unlimited/flexible time off for vacation and personal time. We believe in treating adults like adults and allowing for open communication between team members and their supervisors to determine proper timing and coverage.
- In addition to 10 standard company holidays and the FTO, we close between Christmas and New Year’s.
- 401K + company matching: 50% of every dollar you contribute, up to the first 6% you contribute; you are 25% vested after each year of service, becoming fully vested after four years with the company.
- Multiple levels of offerings for medical and dental, including a covered membership fee to exceptional primary care through One Medical.
- A generously paid parental leave policy that enables 16 weeks of leave, regardless of gender, at 100% pay.
- Caregiver Leave, up to 6 weeks paid leave to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
At Isobar, we are a culture of many, united as one…
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.