Cision (501+ Employees, 1% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
REMOTE – USA
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the wayall so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
This job is responsible to accurately and efficiently process purchase orders, vendor invoices and expense reports on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy and procedures. #LI-Cisionsales #LI-Remote
- Executes administrative activities for processing vendor invoices including; validating appropriate documentation and approvals, matching invoices to purchase orders, coding in the accounting system for payment, and responding to inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Adheres to company policies, process and procedures to effectively manage delinquent accounts and collaborates with vendors to reinforce company policies regarding outstanding payments.
- Validates the accuracy and completeness of employee expenses, follows-up and informs employees of any discrepancies, responds to inquiries and performs data entry within company deadlines.
- Prepares and processes weekly check runs, manual payments and any inter-company transactions.
- Performs reconciliation for assigned vendor and / or prepaid accounts, month-end accruals and sub-ledger to the general ledger.
- Ongoing maintenance of files and documents and performs reporting as requested.
- Maintains back-up position for the second Accounts Payable Specialist
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant accounts payable experience is required, with at least 1 year of experience in accounts payable or a similar role.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with accounts payable and general ledgers is required.
- Working knowledge of Great Plains, Salesforce or similar billing software.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite is required, specifically Excel.
- Advanced compliance, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced time management and ability to work under strict and established deadlines, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Advanced customer service and communication skills to understand customer queries and clarify information, policies or processes.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge and named a Top Diversity Employer for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.