Wurl (51-200 Employees, 180% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Remote):
The AR Analyst will report to the Accounting Manager and be an integral part of helping Wurl scale as we continue to grow. This person will work in tandem with the Accounting team to help continue to scale the business by calculating customer’s invoices through internally created databases, corresponding directly with customers, sending out monthly invoices, collecting outstanding receivables, and monitoring collection issues as they arise.
▪ Prepare, analyze, and upload customer billings on a monthly cadence
▪ Assist the Sales team with customer invoicing inquiries; provide proactive communications to customers
▪ Assist with onboarding and maintaining customers within internal systems
▪ Reconcile customer accounts and support month end reconciliations
▪ Improve existing functions and processes. Be an integral part in documenting and implementing key accounting controls
▪ Monitor bank activity and record daily deposits in to Netsuite
▪ 1-3 years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance role with month end close responsibilities
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
▪ Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
▪ Time management skills with an ability to prioritize what is important
▪ Experience working with large data sets in Excel and Access
▪ Google Sheets and Docs experience
▪ Netsuite experience preferred but not required
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.