Fundrise (201-500 Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
Fundrise is seeking to hire an Acquisition Analyst to join our fast growing Single-Family Rental team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of an asset acquisition process including underwriting, due diligence, closing and effective hand-off to the operations team.
- Analyze real estate investment opportunities
- Provide an initial screen to quickly evaluate investment opportunities
- Prepare detailed financial underwriting and valuation models
- Assist with investment committee presentation materials
- Assist with due diligence, negotiation, and execution of the identified investment opportunitiesImplement platform initiatives that impact and support organizational strategy and goals
- Assisting in operations of the assets – onboarding new properties, reviewing regular reporting, maintaining pro formas, calculating quarterly NAV, and assisting with requests related to portfolio financing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 2 years of professional full time work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis, underwriting and valuations
- Outstanding organization skills and an ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume of transactions
- Excellent presentation, communication, and management skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative nature, being most productive working in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Underwriting experience at a real estate private equity firm, lender, brokerage, investment bank, third party valuation provider, consulting or advisory firm
- Prior experience underwriting transactions involving single family build-to-rent or multifamily assets is a plus
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave