MyHealthTeam (51-200 Employees, 86% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to oversee day-to-day ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements, using MyHealthTeams’ third-party ad server.
You will report to the senior director of ad operations and collaborate with cross-functional teams (alliance management, business development, and performance marketing) to ensure business goals are met. You will also have the opportunity to enhance processes, develop insights into optimizing successful campaigns, and contribute to our planning for future ad tech. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their ad ops experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of digital ad operations and trafficking experience: interactive/digital agency or publisher and ad tech platforms (knowledge of Ad Butler is a plus).
- Motivated and driven by results. You get stuff done, anticipate needs, and take full ownership of your responsibilities.
- Comfortable working with numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically.
- Ability to communicate findings and issues effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats, with a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ensure digital campaigns are delivering on pace and according to insertion orders, proactively optimizing campaigns.
- Ability to work with platform vendors to learn new campaign optimization techniques.
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, technology, or another related field.
MyHealthTeams is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
- We truly care about our employees and value a healthy work-life balance to ensure nobody burns out or feels overworked.
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 75+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Ad Operations Specialist.”