Hello Alice (51-200 Employees, 127% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hello Alice helps businesses launch and grow. This free multi-channel platform guides owners by providing funding, networks, and services.
Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
As the Administrative Associate at Hello Alice, you will support the Chief of Staff in administrative tasks to include research, scheduling and organizing events. This is a unique opportunity to jump in and gain experience in a fast paced growing company with an incredible mission. As Hello Alice is a fully remote team, all United States locations are considered, however preference will be given to candidates located within the Northern Bay Area.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Assist with virtual and in-person event planning and organization
- Prepare briefing documents for the executive team to prepare them for external meetings
- Compile quick turnaround research in a deadline driven environment
- Support in person and virtual meeting preparation
- Support our culture by partnering on creative ideas for virtual events for our remote team
- Be a great teammate, supporting our Chief of Staff in her day to day projects
- Be a generalist that can wear multiple hats in our fast paced work environment
Required Skills and Experiences:
- BA degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience or relevant internship experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to foresee potential roadblocks and bring them to the attention of the Chief of Staff
- Exceptional attention to detail and superb time management and organizational skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent research skills with an ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to work with confidential information and exercise discretion
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation, benefit, and equity package
- Work from home stipend
- Professional development
- Diverse, fun, and unique work environment
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a free, multichannel platform that helps businesses launch and grow. With a community of nearly 500,000 business owners in all 50 states and across the globe, Hello Alice is building the largest network of owners in the country while tracking data and trends to increase the success rate for entrepreneurs. Our partners include enterprise business services, government agencies, and institutions looking to serve small- and medium-business owners to ensure increased revenues and promote scale. A Latina owned company, founded by Carolyn Rodz and Elizabeth Gore, we believe in business for all by providing access to all owners including women, people of color, veterans, and everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit. To learn more, visit helloalice.com, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.