Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you excited about the business of business? Are you passionate about ads, commerce, messaging, privacy and protecting users?The Meta Product Technical Program Management (TPM) community is pioneering technologies to bring people (and businesses) closer together at a global scale. Product TPMs work at the cross-section between technical execution and business strategy, partnering closely with Engineering and Product. Being a TPM at Meta means driving impact, delivering measurable results across a wide range of areas and fostering executing. You’ll be responsible for defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress, and defining functional requirements for new products and features. It also means having a solid technical background, understanding system architecture, and the experience to effectively collaborate across functions and organizations to deliver impact.You will influence product strategy and lead execution in product areas such as Ads & Business Products, Commerce Platform, Integrity, and Privacy with a focus on Meta Products. This posting represents different full-time roles across the company.
Ads and Business Products, Technical Program Manager, Product Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage end-to-end technical product solutions and ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage cross-functional products and programs in a matrix organization.
- Help define the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are working with.
- Design measurements to track impact and drive internal process improvements.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Collaboratively define the vision for building Meta-scale, state-of-the-art, global products.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, and quality assurance for tasks.
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Move fast in a flat organization by working in concert with technical program managers and engineers across Meta to establish a shared vision for improving execution and build solutions for privacy and security at scale.
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
- Build bridges with product and infrastructure teams to discover adoption challenges, champion purpose use development and privacy/security product adoption.
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiative.
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the team.
- Establish shared goals with product teams across the company to build alignment across multiple cross-functional teams and to build and scale products for Meta.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience working with product teams to build and deliver end-to-end customer focused products with technical knowledge of the underlying platforms and technologies.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]