Relativity (501+ Employees, 26% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Advanced Software Engineer will joinu202fRelativity’s Cloud Engineering department and improve an enterprise-sized compute platform. This includes maturing a fleet of over 20 Kubernetes clusters, and improving the capability of our job orchestration platform to break additional scale thresholds (8+ million jobs per month). You will work with Advanced, Senior, Lead, and Staff members of the engineering team to help develop products, features, and services that guide and evolve our SaaS offering.
Your Role in Action
- Implement tools and technologies to provision and configure an enterprise software system in public and sovereign clouds with a focus on increasing efficiency and elasticity of deployed compute without sacrificing quality
- Contribute throughout all phases of a service lifecycle from conception through development, deployment, and operation
- Contribute to and mature existing, automated CICD workflows
- A commitment to monitoring and observability
- Oversee the application environment to run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements
- Strategize, plan, prioritize, schedule, and partner in the development of infrastructure provisioning and configuration while focusing on maintaining or improving security, data integrity, programming logic integrity, and administration
- Manage the deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes and technologies used
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work equivalent experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and excellent debugging
- 3+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and application
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure)
- Experience with configuration management and CI platforms
- Experience with container lifecycle tooling (Containers and Kubernetes)
- Code using Golang, Python, Ruby, or Scala
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.