SnackMagic is a global snack and swag gifting service, best known for their signature “build-your-own snack stash” box. Gift recipients select the snacks, beverage and home office essentials from over 1,000 products to make up their custom snack gift boxes, delivered to their home, office, or hotel room.
Businesses around the world are looking for unique and innovative ways to boost remote-working employee morale, treat virtual event attendees, and offer gifting solutions for their customers and prospects. Businesses are able to use SnackMagic’s platform to easily provide snacks and swag to groups of 5 to 50,000 people.
SnackMagic is a true pandemic pivot story. Our fast-growing corporate lunch business, known as Stadium, was forced to (temporarily) shut down. But with the staff, CPG relationships and infrastructure already in place, SnackMagic was born within just a few weeks. Instead of delivering meals throughout NYC with the help of our bike delivery crew, we started delivering custom snack boxes to people throughout the world, with the help of UPS and FedEx, currently averaging 50,000 boxes per month.
As a rapidly growing startup, we are looking for a candidate who can help us develop and secure new sponsorships for SnackMagic’s brandable inventory, such as paid in-box sampling, in-box newspaper ads, and the branding of the inside and outside of our “curated” snack boxes.
- Develop new relationships with brands that are interesting in sampling or advertising their products to SnackMagic’s audience.
- Pitch, customize proposals, and negotiate agreements with new brands for SnackMagic’s brandable inventory, which includes paid in-box sampling, in-box newspaper ads, and the branding of the inside and outside of the snack boxes.
- Use HubSpot (CRM) to help keep track of each brand’s relationship
- Work with the growth team to develop marketing collateral
- 2 – 5 years of media sales / business development / strategic partnerships experience
- A thorough understanding as to how the sales cycle works, from cold calling to implementation, to follow through
- A solutions-oriented / problem-solver mindset
- Interpersonal skills, with an ability to professionally interact internally and externally via email, phone, and video calls
- Team player with a humble attitude and winning spirit
- Ability to quickly learn innovative tech platforms (Slack, Zoom, HubSpot, etc.)
- Competitive salary, healthcare, and other great benefits
- Fully remote working environment
- An exciting opportunity to work at fast-paced rapidly-growing company