ServiceNow (501+ Employees, 54% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The world of work is one of the most pressing issues that business leaders face today and, as the defining enterprise platform of the 21st century, ServiceNow is poised to be the platform of choice to tackle this critical imperative. But we will not do it without a robust partner ecosystem leading partner offerings and solutions and that’s exactly where this role comes into play. The Financial Services Lead will join our Partner Acceleration team and the Alliance & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team who is at the forefront of driving ServiceNow’s growth to $15B and beyond.
The Partner Acceleration team has set a goal to drive profitable revenue through the identification and monetization of breakthrough Offerings with our broader partner ecosystem. The Alliances Lead – Financial Services Offerings is an exciting role and accountable for collaboratively developing NOW’s partner Offerings strategy for the Financial Services industry, activation of partners, ownership of partner heat-map by geo/segment, assisting with partner engagement for Product Line ‘use cases’, ‘industry segment’ roadmaps, TAM and Partner IP monetization scenarios with specific focus on development of new joint GTM business and commercial models with designated partners (eg; SISOs & ISVs) that will scale to accelerate NOW growth to $15B+.
At a business level, you will be working with ServiceNow stakeholders to create and execute against our most pressing Financial Services personas and business imperatives. As a result, the successful candidate will possess deep Financial Services industry knowledge and domain expertise, program management skills, ability to drive measurable outcomes with the partner ecosystem, and should have a track record of demonstrated cross functional exec collaboration in a high-profile consulting/services/software organization that required securing consensus on key initiatives & priorities against targeted outcomes in a complex global high growth company. This individual will also need to be adept at internalizing the Global ACE mission & transformational op model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth.
• Help identify, ideate, cultivate, monetize and scale new Financial Services Offerings that fundamentally transform the world of work. We classify partner Offerings as opportunities for a partner’s thought leadership IP to be coupled with the ServiceNow platform to create something net new to drive implementation or managed service revenue.
• Work closely and collaboratively with global & regional ACE staff and extended staff members to cross functionally align and vertically operationalize and localize the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs leveraging the following three global-geo op model tenets.
• Partner Segmentation/Coverage, GTM Alignment & Governance, as well as a consistent & predictable Joint GTM Engagement approach.
• Drive measurable outcomes with the partner ecosystem through prioritized industry Offerings across Financial Services.
• Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with key partners and build the associated partner industry plan including joint GTM and marketing campaigns around key industry Offerings. This includes coordinating the successful execution of offerings launches with our broader ACE GTM teams to the global sales team.
• Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” strategies & tactics between field sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue.
• Drive tight cross functional alignment across key internal stakeholders such as our industry solutions team, product teams, ACE global and regional teams.
• Work collaboratively with partner execs along with the ACE leadership to jointly develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship to include committed targets & shared metrics.
• Professional experience and/or knowledge of the Financial Services industry vertical and the associated partner ecosystem.
• Strong network of industry SMEs in both partner and client environments.
• Ability to engage with partners in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell & co-deliver opportunities with partners.
• Strong business development experience and history of developing and executing partner go-to-market plans.
• Ability to align, localize and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year business plans with targeted partners around industry Offerings with compelling joint GTM value propositions.
• Clearly defined joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Partner global exec sponsors with key milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’.
• Work with regions to align with field sales, presales, enablement & services governance to ensure regional leadership input and feedback for ongoing refinement
To be successful in this role you have:
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience with a Global Systems Integrator (GSI), Enterprise Software and/or Enterprise SaaS company enabling or driving industry specific solutions aligned to the ‘Digital Transformation Journey’ that drive revenue & accelerated growth.
- Solid background and domain expertise working directly in the Financial Services industry is a key requirement for this role.
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- Past experience and relationships with Global System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, ISV software vendors and experience with Cloud & SaaS Professional Service organizations required.
- Bachelor’s degree preffered.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.