CreatorIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
We are looking for a highly motivated Analytics Engineering Manager that will support our growing Company. The Company is expanding its operations and is in the process of establishing shared services that will support its global operations. The Company provides competitive salary and growth opportunities to qualified candidates.
What you will do:
- Design, operationalize and ensure the quality of the data flow between the data warehouse (Snowflake) and operational systems/apps (Salesforce, Hubspot, Sage Intacct, etc.), and manage ETL solutions between the data warehouse and other applications
- Support the development of dashboards and automated reporting capabilities for process and product robustness
- Develop and deliver custom presentations to key decision-makers to address their business issues and needs and own the roadmap and implementation plan for back-office data solutions
- Define data quality metrics. Define metrics, standards, and formatting to be used, and measures to be taken to guarantee data is accurate enough to fit operational and analytics needs.
- Manage Data transformation – Apply various transformations to data to ensure it corresponds to given tasks; remove inaccurate or corrupted data; aggregate data items into tables / summarized versions.
- Act as the single point of contact for analytical developments for the Company’s back-office systems
- Collaborate with internal customers to understand business requirements; analyze requirements to design and develop optimal BI solutions
- Provide support to strategic analytics integration solutions to best position the business in the future
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience with proven business experience in data management, data engineering, and analytics
- Ability to understand both the commercial aspects of the business and technical aspects of the tools used by the back-office teams.
- Strong understanding of Database Administration, Users, Roles, Partitioning, Indexes, built-in vendor objects
- Knowledge of the data management eco-system including concepts of data warehousing, snowflake schemas, and ETL
- Experience using SQL Tableau, Looker, and traditional data warehouses
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork – ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Experience with ETL technologies such as FiveTran, Stitch, etc. is a plus
- SQL power user and skilled in Python
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!