Three Ships Media (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Role
Contribute to the growth of our home services lead generation business by onboarding new partners and implementing, testing, and maintaining lead buyer API integrations.
Position is based in Raleigh, NC but open to remote candidates as long as individuals are able to work EST business hours and have the ability to travel to Raleigh, NC 2-4 times per year, as needed.
- Onboard new direct deal lead buyers by integrating their API into a third party lead distribution software application
- Document new API integrations in order to support development into website UI
- Conduct quality assurance testing of API integrations once completed by the development team
- Work with team members (and clients, on occasion) to troubleshoot API integration issues before and after launch
- Maintain and support existing API integrations
- Map fields from existing databases to support integration with new partner
- At least 1 year of experience integrating REST services and APIs
- Experience with API clients like Postman
- Experience with standard data formats like JSON and XML
- Experience in writing front-end requirements to support API integrations
- Clear understanding of front-end development and familiarity with back end technologies
- Has the ability to work well with a team to pursue the common goal of a digital project that commences flawlessly
- Ability to take initiative and seek out answers and work independently
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and take ownership of their work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment on a number of simultaneous projects
- Ability to learn new frameworks and technologies as required
- Ability to clearly communicate integration details and implications to non-technical business partners as well as to technical team members
- Experience connecting with clients via email or phone
Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Sleep, Home, Auto, Legal, and Health industries with 65+ owned and operated websites that help brands connect to consumers to buy with confidence. The Three Ships team brings deep expertise from top customer acquisition, digital media, and digital marketing firms, all of which maintain our market leadership position in each vertical. We bring a “digital edge” through deep domain expertise, proprietary assets, thought leadership, and a unique operating system focused on value creation.
Three Ships also forms strategic partnerships with advertisers and media companies to unlock growth through performance-based marketing programs. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Three Ships also has distributed teams with offices in Charlotte, NC, and remote employees all over the United States.
- Launched Fall 2017
- 3S Home targets the rapidly digitizing home services vertical
- 3S Home matches homeowners with the right service provider to meet their needs.
- Through our websites and partners, 3S Home has a proprietary audience of 25M+ homeowners and prime real estate in search engines.
- We have created a whole class and layer of guides, reviews, and ratings that are “best on the Internet” and editorially independent.
- We use this audience to help leading home services brands acquire new customers.
Why You Should Join Us
- Results: At Three Ships we have eleven consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, have significant cash to invest – we’re “rock-solid” financially.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat in growing a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands.
- Market Landscape: The digital home services marketing landscape is transforming. There’s no better time than now to be building a business in this space.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Learning: We are a small and mighty team but also have the advantage of tapping into the Three Ships ecosystem and working with subject matter experts in paid media, creative, branding, content strategy, SEO, and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
As a full-time employee of Three Ships, you’ll have access to competitive benefits, including flexible time off, health/dental/vision, 401k match, a monthly wellness stipend of $125 for house cleaning, gym membership, grocery delivery or massages, and up to $75 mobile reimbursement. If you join us in person in our Raleigh or Charlotte locations, we have an office stocked with snacks, coffee, and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
How We Hire
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.